Rules and Responsibilities
Last updated: June 12, 2023
Please read these Rules and Responsibilities (“Terms”, “Rules”) carefully before using the https://whimsillusion.com website (the “Service”) operated by Phoenix Moirai LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
All members agree to be bound by these Rules and Responsibilities. Violations of these rules and regulations shall be a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
Phoenix Moirai LLC respects the comprehensive creative freedom of our members. However, members with a Writer Membership (“Writer”) may not:
- Upload any material that is not original to the Writer, including any material that has been plagiarized, or includes third-party intellectual property (such as copyrighted names or content) that has not been legally authorized to be used within the uploaded material. We may use automated systems to detect the use of third-party intellectual property and other illegal infringement on copyrighted material.
- Use excessive defamatory language, graphic sexual or violent content, or acts of rape as part of any uploaded material that is not directly pertinent to the uploaded material, including, but not limited to character, plot, story, or themes.
- Deliberately upload or distribute material that is or includes malicious attacks, viruses, trojan horses, corrupted images, or other material meant to infect or harm our Service or its members.
- Disable or interfere in any way with the use of our Services.
- Copying or downloading any material uploaded by other members.
- Violate any laws of the United States of America.
Reviews and Commentary
Phoenix Moirai LLC respects our members freedom of speech. However, we ask that our members be respectful and constructive when providing critiques, commentaries, or reviews on material uploaded by our members. You may feel free to praise or criticize uploaded material as you deem fit unless said commentary includes:
- Vulgar or defamatory speech.
- Deliberate disrespect of our members and their Work.
- Intentional attacks against a member, including threats of violence or physical harm.
- Encouragement or engagement in mental or cyber bullying.
- Engagement in or promotion of illegal activities, including the copying or distribution of copyrighted material uploaded to our Service.
Phoenix Moirai LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content uploaded to https://whimsillusion.com by its users. Members agree to read, review, comment, and use the Service at their sole risk.
Nor are we responsible or liable in any way for any material that goes against the laws of the United State of America, or any member that breaks intellectual property laws.
It is up to the members to report abuse or breaches of these Rules and Responsibilities.
Report violations of these Rules and Responsibilities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All violation reports shall be investigated. If a violation should be found to be valid, the offending material or comment shall be immediately removed from the service and the violator shall be informed of the violation. Upon multiple violations, violators shall be subject to immediate termination from our Service at the discretion of Phoenix Moirai LLC.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Rules and Responsibilities at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, or would like to report a breach of these Terms by another member, please contact us.